The TRANSITT™ harnesses the functionality of real-time visual biofeedback and teams it with innovative isometric and dynamic exercise programs.
The TRANSITT™ delivers advanced testing, training, and tracking system all on one proven platform.
- Low step-through design
- User-controlled step length; smooth-stepping motion
- Low-inertia start-up; 15 resistance levels
- Locking feature for handles and pedals
- Sturdy grab ring
- Seatbelt for added stability
- Foot Secure System
Test, Train, & Track
Real-time visual biofeedback enhances user awareness of physical performance, informs goals and tracks progress. Programs include:
- Balanced Power: Identifies imbalances and encourages symmetrical performance
- Controlled Leg Force Test: Provides objective and repeatable measures of isometric force production
- Climbing: Motivates users while they train for strength and endurance
- Ankle Control: Trains motor control and range of movement of the foot and ankle
- Intensity & Duration: Tracks exercise intensity and range of movement
- Isometric Leg Endurance Test: Measures isometric leg endurance and tracks changes over time
The ergonomically designed padded seat with contoured back support provides a stable, supportive position for users while exercising.
- 400 lbs. user weight capacity
- 360-degree seat swivel (locks every 45 degrees)
- Reclining seat (an additional 12 degrees)
- Arm and seat positions easy to adjust
Height: Fits users from 4'6" – 6'7" (137–200 cm)
Weight: Supports users between 75 lbs. – 400 lbs. (34–181 kg)
Age: Recommended for ages 13 and up.
Individuals outside this height, weight, and age range may not use this cross trainer.