Best Fitness Functional Trainer
The BFFT10 brings affordable functional training to customers of all exercise levels. The BFFT10 features adjustable pulleys which swivel 180 degrees providing a wide variety of starting positions. The 190lb weight stack is challenging for most users. The no-cable change design allows you to go from exercise to exercise quickly. Two adjustable nylon cable handles are included with the unit.
Functional training allows you to adapt and develop exercises that are designed to specifically improve the performance of both sports-specific and everyday activities. Functional Training emphasizes the body's natural ability to move with six degrees of freedom, leading to better muscular balance and joint stability, decreasing the possibility of injuries.
In comparison, free weights and resistance machines can restrict movements to a single plane of motion, which is an unnatural form of movement for the body. Recent studies have shown very substantial gains and benefits in the functional training group over fixed training equipment.
The BFFT10 brings affordable functional training to customers of all exercise levels. Featuring adjustable pulleys which swivel 180 degrees providing a wide variety of starting positions, a 190lb weight stack to challenge most users, and a no-cable change design that allows you to go from exercise to exercise quickly. The BFFT10 brings functional training to users of all fitness levels.
- Smaller Functional Trainer Footprint
- 19 vertical pulley adjustments
- Single 190lb weight stack
- Integrated Straight Chinning Bar
- Best Fitness In home warranty, 3 years on frame, 1 year on parts
- 55"L x 61"W x 84"H
Best Fitness 3-Year Warranty
This Warranty applies only in the United States to products manufactured or distributed by Best Fitness™ under the Best Fitness brand name. The warranty period to the original purchaser is:
- 3 years on the Frame
- 1 year on ALL parts.
- 1 year on the motor (if applicable)
- 3 months on electronics (if applicable)
- Best Fitness warrants that the Product you have purchased for non-commercial, personal, family, or household use from Best Fitness or an authorized Best Fitness reseller is free from defects in materials or workmanship under normal use during the warranty period.
- Your safinishesceipt, showing the date of purchase of the Product, is your proof of the date of purchase.
- This warranty extends only to you, the original purchaser. It is not transferable to anyone who subsequently purchases the Product from you.
- It excludes paint and finish.
- This Warranty becomes VALID ONLY if the Product is assembled/installed according to the instructions/directions included with the Product.
- To obtain warranty service, you must return the Product to Best Fitness in its original container (or equivalent). You must pre-pay any shipping charges, export taxes, customs duties, and taxes, or any other charges associated with the transportation of the Product. In addition, you are responsible for insuring any Product is shipped or returned. You assume the risk of loss during shipment. You must present POWERLINE with proof-of-purchase documents (including the date of purchase). Any evidence of alteration, erasing or forgery of proof-of-purchase documents will be cause to void this Warranty.