All Common Functions For A High Quality Primary Care
The MOTOmed loop light.la provides a high quality primary care. This therapy device has all common functions which are needed to guarantee safe movement in case of paralysis and spasms. The MOTOmed loop light.la is available as leg or arm trainer.
Excellent Digital Intelligence And Intuitive Usability
The MOTOmed loop impresses with its unique digital intelligence and its visual appearance. Almost all models can be upgraded in terms of equipment and functionality by means of an Upgrade Bundle. The MOTOmed loop also features its unique height adjustment, with which users can adjust the height of their MOTOmed models without tools, as well as the quick and easy switch from arm to leg training. In addition, the high-quality material of the softly rounded surfaces of the MOTOmed next generation meets the high demands of hygiene management in facilities and clinics.
This also convinced the internationally renowned jury of the German Design Award 2019 that awarded the MOTOmed loop the "Special Mention" award.
Change Between Upper And Lower Body Training
Change of training made easy: The change from arm to leg training at the MOTOmed loop light.la is controlled directly on the display. The MOTOmed loop light.la reacts digitally per touch and switches the training mode automatically. The new 7’’ big color touch display can be operated easily and intuitively and offers intelligent functions of innovative form. Naturally, the display is suitable for wipe disinfection.
- Soft Grip safety foot shells with fastening straps
- Soft Grip handles
- Height adjustment of leg or arm/upper body trainer can be adjusted without tools.
- Pedal axle of the leg trainer is height adjustable from 30 cm to 45 cm.
- Pedal axle of the arm trainer is height adjustable from 90 cm to 105 cm.
- Color touch display (7"), retractable and inclinable.
- Stable metal construction, high quality and stable.
- 2-stage pedal radius adjustment (7 cm or 12.5 cm).
- Closed plastic body (PC/ABS), easy to clean and disinfect.
- Easily movable with large transport rollers (Ø 13 cm).
- Serial interface, USB interface.
- Reduced device stand width to 38.5 cm.
- Color: white/chrome/black.
RECK MOTOmed products have a 1 year warranty. HealthCare International has you covered with timely support and service technicians across the nation.