T5XRW Cross Trainer
The T5XRW offers an extended range of features and workout programs ideal for users in any setting.
T5XRW Recumbent Cross Trainer
With a 22-inch-wide seat and 600 lbs. user weight capacity, the T5XRW is the most inclusive model in our T5 series.
- Low step-through design
- 15 levels of resistance; 13 workout programs
- Flex-Foot System
- Contact heart rate handles
- Extra-wide seat
Engaging & Motivating Experience
Monitor and track user progress, change resistance levels, and select workout programs on the large, easy-to-read LCD console. Programs include:
- Quick Start: Get on and go without setting goals
- Pace Partner: Stay on track with a steady pace
- Target Heart Rate: Keep heart rate in the target range
- Constant Speed/Power: Maintain a constant speed or workload
- Client Profiles: Five profiles for interval training
Maximum Comfort & Adjustability
The ergonomically designed padded seat with contoured back support provides a stable, supportive position for users while exercising.
- 600 lbs. user weight capacity
- 360-degree swivel seat (locks every 45 degrees)
- Reclining seat (an additional 12 degrees)
- Adjustable arm and seat positions
- 40-degree hand grip rotation
Weight: Supports users between 75 lbs. – 600 lbs. (34–272 kg)
Age: Recommended for ages 13 and up.
Individuals outside this height, weight, and age range may not use this cross trainer.