StairMaster 4G StepMill
Answering the call for a StepMill that can fit into more spaces and reach more users, we are excited to introduce the much anticipated StairMaster 4G. As the newest addition to the StairMaster family, the 4G delivers the same heart-pounding StepMill workout with a great calorie burn through a low-impact stair climb. Designed to fit perfectly into hospitality, boutique, and Multihousing training centers, the 4G has harnessed the quality members have experienced over the past 4 years with the 10G and the recently launched 8Gx. With a footprint of 54” x 29” and a height clearance of only 8 feet, the 4G is the solution this market has been missing.
Available with a variety of OpenHub console options, safety-stop sensor and a redesigned handrail system that supports multiple climbing positions and includes integrated speed and stop controls for a better user
experience. Additionally, the service panel removes with 4 fasteners, allowing for easy access to drive train and electronics.
- Choose between 4 Series 10″ LCD, 10″ Touchscreen and 15″ Embedded OpenHub family of consoles.
- Recommended Ceiling Height: 8′ (2.44m)
Handrail design features integrated speed controls, stop button and contact heart rate grips
- Step Up Height: 14in (36cm) to first flat step
- Step Surface: 10in x 18in (27cm x 46cm)
- Step Height: 7in (18cm)
- Step Rate: 20 Levels ranging from 24-162 steps per minute
- Bluetooth connectivity for user workout data tracking with the OpenHub 15″ embedded screen
- Telemetry and contact HR
- USB charging port
- HDMI streaming available with 15″ display
- Personal cooling fans create a more rewarding workout
- Bottle holder and accessory rack for personal devices
- 10″ LCD displays pre-wired for 8 Series PVS entertainment, 800/900mHZ receivers, and tablet holder
- Powder Coated Steel Frame